Students’ and emerging researchers’ are often not able to publish work in accredited or established platforms because of the perception of their work’s “limitations”. The website will create a platform for students’ usually marginalized (and often appropriated) work, which will be edited by the SR or PR or senior students funded by the project. Their work will be published in their own names, and not as co-written etc. We also appeal to students and researchers to share their work with us email; firstname.lastname@example.org.
View short pieces by:
- The wells of not-so-ancient wisdom. by Pralini Naidoo, PhD Student based in Durban, ZA. (Originally published in the Green Times E-Zine).
- Thinking about Food and Racism in “Post-Apartheid” South Africa written by Thembi Bongwana (PhD Candidate).
- Phd Student Sean Sithole’s Reflections on Carlo Petrini’s Cape Town visit.
- Student Thembi Bongwana: Recent student protests and the role and meaning of food.
- Making Food Sovereignty Conversations Accessible: A Report on The Food (R)evolution Exhibition by Rudo Chikara & Ayesha Ludick.